Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Hunger Games

Though this a book that has been read by almost everyone in book club already, Kayla and I are reading it together because she hasn't read it yet. I was thinking that maybe we could chat about the book when we are done so we can all take part in discussing this amazing work. Of course this is not something any of you have to do just a suggestion I am making for those of us that would like to discuss. Anyway let me know what you think :) if no im sure kayla will post a review when she is done love you guys
-ChrisMarie:)

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to discuss this one with y'all independent of the book club. Whether we do so or not, I hope one of you post a review. I have made the decision NOT to go back and review books I have previously read, no matter how much I liked them. As a point of clarification, when you say Hunger Games, do you mean only the first one, or are you refering to the entire series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got kayla and Jassen now reading the first one. I figure that kayla and i will read all of them though jassen may only read the one. im never sure with him. and ill make sure kayla writes a review since its her first time reading it :)
    -ChrisMarie:)

    ReplyDelete