Friday, July 29, 2011

A Breath of Fresh Air

OMG! We've gone international!  Okay, no one panic, it's not that big a deal.

I've really begun to explore the community at GoodReads and have recently met a sensational, young (German) blogger, named Kimberly Jones.  Her site is gorgeous (Bookbreath) and chock-a-block full of reviews and information pertaining to the Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy genres.  I highly recommend skipping on over there and having a look around.

She's been looking for people to guest post on her site.  I thought it would be neat, so I volunteered. You can check out my latest review of  Passion on her site (Passion by Lauren Kate/Guest Post by Chris).

How kewl is that, hmmm? I'm ePublished in Germany.  Eat yer heart out Uncle Joey ; )

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment